ALLETT LAUNCH '2021 ALLETT CREATIVE LAWN STRIPES COMPETITION'
Allett have officially launched the '2021 Allett Creative Lawn Stripes Competition' as of today (31st March 2021). If you think that striped lawns are limited to the homes of the British, you need to look at some of the past entries. Striped lawns used to be the preserve of the British garden, but now keen gardeners from around the globe compete each year for this coveted green award. Last year's competition (judged by Edgbaston Head Groundsman Gary Barwell) was won by Andrew Wain of Euridge Manor with his tribute to the NHS. Watch our video with Andrew here.
Last year saw entries from over 10 different countries with the TOP 6 entries coming from; UK, America, Australia and Sweden. Entries are judged on creativity of the grass pattern and the quality of the grass. See last year's TOP 6 here.
If you have any questions relating to this year's creative stripes competition please contact us on our social media channels. Don't rush sending your entry in- keep taking photos all summer and ensure you have the best photo to send in to us in August! Keep an eye on our social media channels for hints and tips throughout the summer. Good luck! See our terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to all aged 18 years and over, except for employees of Allett Ltd, our agents, Allett Distributors & Dealers or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of any entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. To enter this competition, participants must submit their entry to firstname.lastname@example.org together with their name, full address and contact details. Once submitted, Allett Mowers cannot accept any amends to any part of an entry.
5. All entries must be received by midnight GMT 31 August 2021.
6. All entries submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that their entry does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
7. Copyright in all entries submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants, however, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Allett Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted entries in any of their publications, their website and /or in any promotional material connected to this competition or future competitions. Entrants will not receive remittance for such publication, though their work may be credited.
8. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
9. The winning entry shall be judged on creativity by Allett’s team of lawn experts with final placement decided by this years judge (and last year’s winner) Andrew Wain. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winning entrant shall win an Allett Liberty 43 lawnmower, with the complete Allett Lawn Care System of 6 interchangeable cartridges, comprised of an aerator, a scarifier, a lawn brush, a dethatcher, a verticutter and a 10-bladed cartridge. Two cartridge stands will also be included to conveniently store all the cartridges concerned.
11. The winner shall be notified within three weeks of the closing date.
12. In the event of Allett Mowers being unable to contact the overall winner within three weeks of the closing date or of the winner being unable to accept their prize, Allett Ltd reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant who, in the opinion of the judges and in accordance with these terms and conditions, is the next best entry.
13. The winner may be required to take part in publicity. Any publicity relating to this competition must be approved by Allett first.
14. The winners’ name, county or region and country may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Allett 2021 Stripe Competition Winner, Allett Ltd, Regal House, Airfield Industrial Estate, Hixon, Staffordshire UK ST18 0PF.
15. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Allett Mowers and accordingly Allett Mower’s may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees no liability shall be attached to Allett Mowers as a result thereof.
This year's prize is again a Liberty 43 with ALL it's cartridges and 2 cartridge stands