C34 (Petrol) V C34E (Battery)
We have recently launched the Allett C34E battery powered cartridge machine here at Allett. We are going to explain the differences between the C34 petrol machine and the C34E battery powered machine and the benefits of switching to battery power. Lets start with a few of the similarities;
Read all about the C34Evolution HERE
Find a video on the features of the C34E
Find a testimonial video from Hazlegrove Prep School here
- Both a 34'' cut
- Both allow you to interchange cartridges for a wide range of turf tasks
- Front and rear roller- NO WHEEL MARKS!
- Moulded plastic grassbox with steel reinforcing strip
- Both take a 6/8 bladed cylinder
- Both produce amazing Allett stripes
- Powered by an 82V 6Ah system- 4 batteries- however the machine can be used with just one
- Variable speed control of the cylinder and roller
- Optional built in backlapping- simply attached the cable and press a button- saves valuable man hours!
- Touch button control to give instant speed reduction for controlled turning and maneuvering around obstacles.
- EASY height of cut change- click mechanism (like C20/C24 range machines)
- Push button start!
- Save thousands per year in fuel costs
- No engine maintenance issues
- NO harmful emissions that the operator breathes in
- Reduced noise levels
- No spillage issues
- Use batteries in other products too e.g. leaf blowers/ strimmers/ future Allett battery mowers
- No need to store fuel on premises
- LOWER HAND ARM vibrations
- Meet clubs sustainability policies
- Batteries can charged off renewable energy sources
- Built in backlapping in the C34E
- GPS technology in the batteries- connect the battery to your phone via an app and check its location/ battery power etc (Bluetooth technology)