NEW YEAR NEW STARTERS! TRACEY FRENCH JOINS AS OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
1. Can you give us a bit of a background of your previous role/any qualifications/uni etc?
I was previously working for many years as an export/UK sales & purchasing administrator for a vehicle parts distributor,
Dealing with a variety of customers and suppliers from around the globe, offering support from enquiries, to orders and transportation.
2. Can you give us a bit of background on your life e.g. where you live/married/kids/hobbies- what you do in spare time etc- any interesting facts?
I live in a village just outside of Stafford, with my fiancé of many years.
We converted our house from a dilapidated shell into a characterful home with many years hard work and a few trips to A & E.
I enjoy walking on Cannock Chase and trips to sunny destinations.
3. What is the proudest moment of your working career so far?
My proudest moments are building a great working relationship with customers and suppliers, and constantly adapting to new challenges.
Also joining Allett as they adapt to new ventures in a post Brexit world.
4. What are you most excited about working for Allett?
I am excited to be working at Allett as they continue to grow and expand, also all of my colleagues have been very welcoming and made me feel part of the team.
I look forward to building a great relationship with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
5. What does your new job role involve on a day to day basis?
I am responsible for handling customer orders & enquiries, purchasing, internal & external stock movements and transportation.
Favourite films – Any Christmas film.
Holiday destination – Amadores Gran Canaria.
Food – Sunday Lunch
Sports team – None
Which famous person would you have at the dinner table? – Bear Grylls if you ever were stuck in the wilderness he would be the person to discuss survival.
Talents – I have found I like DIY not sure how that happened!