Shining with heritage, craftsmanship and quality, the Allett Buckingham can deliver a fine, close-up, professional finish, and bring magnificent stripes to any garden.
- Recommended lawn size up to 450-1500m2
- Self propelled
- No cartridges
- 196cc Honda GX200 easy start unleaded petrol engine-Recoil start
- 3.1-litre fuel tank
- Available in 3 Cutting Widths:
- 30” or 76cm with 118 Liter Grassbox (135kgs)
- 24" or 61cm with 96 Liter Grassbox (120kgs)
- 20" or 50cm with 84 Liter Grassbox (103kgs)
- Includes six-blade cutting cylinder
- 73 cuts per metre
- 5mm – 35mm height of cut
- 135kg in weight
- Zinc plated steel front roller
- Grass rake fitted- adjustable
- Triple section steel (rubberized) rear roller - no wheel marks
- Variable height positions. Bale-bar for cylinder and / or roller drive
- Optional trailing seat available
- Optional side front roller wheel kit
- Strong stripes- 'The King of Allett Lawnmowers'
- Warranty- 1 years parts and labor
This hard-working, general-purpose mower is designed for the serious home gardener and semi-professional who may be maintaining formal lawns, parks and gardens, cemeteries and ornamental grass.
The Buckingham is equipped with a six-bladed precision cutting cylinder delivering 73 cuts per meter. It features a 196cc Honda four-stroke single-cylinder petrol engine at the heart of the self-propelled mower, driving the rear-roller as well as the cutting action, and also feature infinitely variable micro cutting height adjustment from 3/16 to 1 3/8 (5mm-35mm).
An optional trailing seat with Autosteer can be specified, designed to follow the movements of the mower to the millimetre when turning, so the rider can cut accurately right up to the edges, obstacles, borders and pathways while riding conveniently with the mower. All homeowner machines carry our one-year warranty on parts and labor.