Shining with heritage, craftsmanship and quality, the Allett Buckingham can deliver a fine, close-up, professional finish, and bring magnificent stripes to any garden.
BUCKINGHAM 24H OVERVIEW:
- Suitable for lawns up to 650m2
- No cartridges
- 196cc Honda GX200 easy start unleaded petrol engine-Recoil start
- 3.1-litre fuel tank
- 24”/ 610mm/ 61'' cutting width
- Six-blade cutting cylinder
- 73 cuts per metre
- 5mm – 35mm height of cut
- 96 litre grassbox
- Steel Zinc plated steel
- Double section steel (rubberised)
- Variable height positions. Bale-bar for cylinder and / or roller drive
- Front roller- Zinc plated steel
- Grass rake- adjustable
- 2 years parts and labour
- Optional trailing seat available
- Optional side front roller kit for cutting longer grass (SFRK24)
This hard-working, general-purpose mower is designed for the serious home gardener and semi-professional who may be maintaining formal lawns, parks and gardens, cemeteries and ornamental grass.
The Buckingham 24H with 24” (61cm) cut is equipped with a six-bladed precision cutting cylinder delivering 73 cuts per metre. It features a 196cc Honda four-stroke single-cylinder petrol engine at the heart of the self-propelled mower, driving the rear-roller as well as the cutting action, and also feature infinitely variable micro cutting height adjustment from 3/16 to 1 3/8 (5mm-35mm).
An optional trailing seat with Autosteer can be specified, designed to follow the movements of the mower to the millimetre when turning, so the rider can cut accurately right up to the edges, obstacles, borders and pathways while riding conveniently with the mower. All machines carry our two-year warranty on parts and labour.