BEHIND THE ALLETT C-RANGE (PROFESSIONAL MOWER RANGE)
The Allett C-34 machine (part of our professional mowers range) delivers a wide range of professional turf maintenance functions from a single pedestrian controlled machine to suit all maintained turf areas.
Each purpose-designed, easy-change, C-Range cartridge head becomes an integral part of the machine, enabling tasks ranging from fine turf mowing, verti-cutting and slitting to brushing, scarifying and sorrel rolling to be carried out successfully and without compromise.
Such year-round versatility greatly extends the cost-effectiveness of the C-Range power unit, enhancing the value of the investment for the benefit of owners such as bowls and golf clubs, turf maintenance contractors and other professionals looking after quality turf surfaces.
The C34 has adjustable handlebars, equipped with anti-vibration mounting. Grass boxes are manufactured out of moulded plastic with the steel reinforcing strip. Engineered to operate effectively at low engine speeds the C34 machine delivers low fuel consumption, noise levels and vibration.
- Professional mower range GX200 (34”) engine
- 3.1-litre fuel tank
- 86.4cm (34”/340mm) working width
- Cylinder cutting system
- Six-blade ‘Quick Cartridge’ cylinder
- 8 blade = 128cuts/m , 6 blade =96cuts/m
- 8mm – 55mm (0.32″-2.17″) cut height
- Adjustable handlebars with anti-vibration mountings
- A wide range of interchangeable cartridge heads available for a variety of turf maintenance tasks
- One machine capable of performing up to 8 different turf tasks
Other Models Available:
All machines carry our two-year warranty on parts and labour.