Designed for keen home gardeners with medium to large lawns, the Kensington Petrol Garden Mower is the ultimate cartridge machine in the Allett Homeowner Range. It is one of our most popular cylinder mowers and takes all the cartridges in the Allett range allowing for a range of lawn-care tasks using just one machine.
The Kensington 20H has a number of special features giving it an unbeatable cutting performance. The spring tine comb attached to the Kensington lifts the grass prior to cutting to ensure an even cut, and a stainless steel front roller and heavy steel rear roller help produce those beautiful, classic stripes that are the hallmark of an Allett lawn.
Equipped with a six-bladed precision cutting cylinder delivering 79 cuts per metre, the Allett Kensington 20H is powered by a 98cc Honda Pro Series petrol engine and has a 20”(51cm) cut. It also features an infinitely variable micro cutting height adjustment from ¼ to 1 ¼ inch (6mm-32mm).
For enhanced lawn care, a range of optional additional cartridges can be fitted in place of the standard cutting unit. These include; the 10 bladed cutting cylinder, Aerator, Lawn Brush, Dethatcher, Scarifier and a Verticut cartridge.
KENSINGTON 20H PETROL OVERVIEW:
- Suitable for lawns up to 350m2
- The ultimate lawn-care cylinder mower– takes ALL the cartridges in the Allett range including; a 10 blade cylinder, scarifier, aerator, lawn brush, dethatcher and verticut cartridge
- 98cc Honda Pro Series easy start unleaded petrol engine - recoil start
- 1.6-litre fuel tank
- 51cm/20”/508mm cutting width
- Cylinder cutting system
- Six-blade (Quick Cartridge) cylinder
- 79 cuts per metre
- 6mm – 32mm (¼“ to 1 ¼”) Height of cut- variable micro-set adjuster- the incremental height of cut
- Fixed grass rake- adjustable
- 70 litre grassbox
- 56.6 kg with grassbox
- Comes with auxiliary wheel kit
- Zinc plated steel front roller
- Double section steel rear roller with differential- no wheel marks
- 3 handlebar height positions plus folding for storage/transport
- 2 years parts and labour
Height of Cut
6mm-32mm. Variable micro-set adjuster
1 click= 0.75mm