Easy to set and operate, the Tournament 20 is equipped with an integral powered turf groomer that uses thin, closely spaced vertical blades to lift lateral grasses and “runners” immediately in front of the 10-bladed cutting cylinder. The result is a consistent level, true and even finish, meeting the exacting requirements of sports such as bowls, cricket and golf where speed and run of the ball are key.
Engineered to operate effectively at low engine speeds the Tournament delivers low fuel consumption, noise levels and vibration. This is the perfect machine for cricket wickets, golf and bowling greens.
TOURNAMENT 20 OVERVIEW:
- Honda GX120 engine
- Power output- 2.6kW (3.5hp) @ 3,600 rpm
- 20” (510mm) cutting width
- 120mm (4.7”) diameter cutting cylinder with 10 blades (217 cuts per metre)
- Grooming reel 45 blades @ 10mm spacing
- Bottom blade 2.4mm (0.1in) as standard 4mm (0.16in) bottom blade available on request
- Clip rate 246 clips/metre (225 clips/yd) irrespective of forward speed
- Adjustable handlebar with anti-vibration mountings
- 2.4mm – 19mm (0.1” to 0.75”) cutting height
- Drive engagement Handle-mounted lever engaging V belt drive via cable
- Cylinder engagement Handle-mounted lever engaging V belt drive via cable (twin belts on 24in model)
- Rear roller Two-piece aluminium with steel bevel gear differential
- Front roller Grooved aluminium with scraper and sealed end-bearings
- 33L grassbox- Moulded plastic with steel reinforcing strip
- 96kg (212lb)
- Overall height 1,016mm (40in)
- Overall length 1,270mm (50in)
- Optional extras- Smooth front roller in place of grooved roller -TS029 Pneumatic transport wheels and stand for Tournament 20
Learn more about the Tournament Allett Mowers by contacting our experienced and knowledgeable team.